The Board of Rahn Kulturfonds awards scholarships twice a year.
The beneficiaries are selected by a jury of experts. The scholarships range from CHF 5’000 - 8’000 per scholar. The respective amount will be defined by the jury based on the performance of the candidate at the audition.
The next audition takes place in autumn 2013 at Jecklin Forum in Zurich.
Applicants may send the following documents:
- cover letter stating the reasons for your application
- fully completed application form >
- copy of a valid confirmation of enrolment at a Swiss institute of higher education. Candidates have to have completed at least 2 semesters in Switzerland.
- letter of recommendation by a professor of a Swiss institute of higher education
- completed budget plan >
- a completed list of three works to be performed at the audition. You have to pick three works of different stylistic periods, whereof one has to be a classical piece. The audition lasts 15 minutes approximately.
Candidates have to be born after January 1st 1986.
Please not that you can participate at an audition no more than twice.
Only applications that are sent in time will be checked for completeness. A maximum of 25 candidates will receive a written invitation to the audition from the jury.
Candidates will be informed on the jury’s decision on the day after the audition. Please note that no information will be provided on the jury’s decisions.