The Rahn Kulturfonds was founded to promote and award outstanding students of swiss music conservatoires and academies.
Rahn Kulturfonds has launched the new competition MY PROJECT to encourage its prize winners and scholarship holders to further their careers with creative ideas, despite the restrictions related to COVID-19.
The musicians have individually developed a project which they have submitted for evaluation by the board of Rahn Kulturfonds. Selected concepts have been awarded with CHF 10’000.- each.
Who can participate?
- Prize winners of Rahn Musikpreis 2016, 2018 and 2020
- Scholarship holders from 2018, 2019 and 2020
Terms and conditions of participation
- The project must be feasible.
- The project must be implemented within one year after submission.
- At least one prize winner or scholarship holder must be involved in the project.
- Several prize winners or scholarship holders may also submit a project together.
- Rahn Kulturfonds must be mentioned in the external communication of the project.
- Rahn Kulturfonds is not responsible for the execution of the project.
- A maximum of two project ideas per call for entries will be supported.
- These two project ideas will be awarded with CHF 10’000 each.
How is the procedure?
- Independent project development.
- Submission of the project.
- Examination of the project by the administration office of Rahn Kulturfonds.
- A maximum of 2 projects per call for entries will be awarded by the board of Rahn Kulturfonds.
- In addition to the prize money, the award-winning projects will receive a grant for the implementation of the project. The amount of the contribution is determined individually.
How I can apply?
The following documents have to be submitted to email@example.com:
- Cover letter
- Concept including time schedule for realization
- Budget and funding plan
At present, no further announcement is planned.
Winner of the first call
Winner of the second call
Cecilia Facchini Pianist
scholarship holder from the 2019 audition
Project: Novel digital concert experiences – further details will follow.