The Rahn Kulturfonds was founded to promote and award outstanding students of swiss music conservatoires and academies.
The Rahn Kulturfonds aims to offer its prize winners and scholarship holders as many performances as possible.
Would you like to engage one of our prize winners or scholarship holders? All funded artists are registered in our database.
The Rahn Kulturfonds supports requests regarding a contribution to the performance fees if:
- it is a project with or by Rahn Kulturfonds prize winners.
- it is a project with Rahn Kulturfonds scholarship holders.
The Rahn Kulturfonds supports its prize winners and scholarship holders during four years after receiving the award.
The board of trustees of the Rahn Kulturfonds meets twice a year and will consider all fully completed applications received.
Next Board Meetings
May 23, 2019
October 28, 2019
For the meeting on May 23, 2019, please hand in your complete application no later than April 30, 2019. Please enclose the following information:
- name, surname, address, email and phone number of the applicant
- cover letter
- description of the project
- budget of the project
- financial budget
- list of other institutions contacted regarding support (incl. spoken commitments)