The Rahn Kulturfonds was founded to promote and award outstanding students of swiss music conservatoires and academies.
Rahn Kulturfonds strives to arrange as many performances as possible for its prize winners and scholarship holders.
Applications will be considered if:
- they concern projects with or by prize winners or scholarship holders of Rahn Kulturfonds;
- the awarding of the prize or scholarship does not date back more than four years;
- the project is held in Switzerland;
- the members of the board approve the project at one of the board meetings which are held twice a year.
Important: Only applications which are handed in on time will be considered. Applications concerning past events will not be accepted. Fees will be transferred to the organiser after the performance.
Would you like to hire our prize winners or scholarship holders?
Please visit our artist database >
Board Meetings 2024
8 April 2024
4 November 2024
Applications for the board meeting on 8 April 2024 have to be handed in no later than 15 March 2024.
Please enclose the following documents:
- name, surname, address, e-mail and phone number of the applicant
- cover letter
- description / concept of the project
- budget of the project
- detailed financing plan including a list of all other institutions which have been contacted for support