The Rahn Kulturfonds was founded to promote and award outstanding students of swiss music conservatoires and academies.
Rahn Kulturfonds strives to arrange as many performances as possible for its prize winners and scholarship holders during a four-year support period.
Applications for the payment of fees will be considered if:
- they concern projects with or by prize winners or scholarship holders of Rahn Kulturfonds
- the project is carried out in Switzerland
- the award of the prize or scholarship does not date back more than four years
Due to the current situation, the board has decided to extend the support period for the prize winners of Rahn Music Prize 2016 as well as for scholarship holders from 2016 and 2017 until the end of 2022.
Important: Applications received in time will be dealt with at the board meetings which are held twice a year. Applications concerning past events cannot be considered. Fees will be transferred to the organiser after the performance.
Would you like to engage our prize winners or scholarship holders?
You can access our artist database here >
Board Meetings 2021
4 April 2022
20 September 2022
For the board meeting on 4 April 2022 please hand in your complete application no later than 14 March 2022.
Please enclose the following documents:
- name, surname, address, e-mail and phone number of the applicant
- cover letter
- description / concept of the project
- budget of the project
- detailed financing plan including a list of all other institutions which have been contacted for support