The Rahn Kulturfonds was founded to promote and award outstanding students of swiss music conservatoires and academies.
Rahn Kulturfonds endeavours to arrange as many performances as possible for its prize winners and scholarship holders during a four-year support period.
Applications for the payment of fees will be considered if:
- they concern projects with or by prize winners or scholarship holders of Rahn Kulturfonds
- the awarding of the prize or scholarship does not date back more than four years
- the project is carried out in Switzerland
Applications received in due time are dealt with at the board meetings which are held twice a year. Please note that retroactive applications cannot be considered.
Would you like to engage our prize winners or scholarship holders?
You can acces our artist database here >
Board Meetings 2021
1 March 2021
23 September 2021
For the board meeting on 1 March 2021 please hand in your complete application no later than 31 January 2021.
Please enclose the following documents:
- name, surname, address, e-mail and phone number of the applicant
- cover letter
- description / concept of the project
- budget of the project
- detailed financing plan including a list of all other institutions which have been contacted for support