The Rahn Kulturfonds was founded to promote and award outstanding students of swiss music conservatoires and academies.
Rahn Kulturfonds strives to arrange as many performances as possible for its prize winners and scholarship holders during a four-year support period.
Applications for the payment of fees will be considered if:
- they concern projects with or by prize winners or scholarship holders of Rahn Kulturfonds
- the awarding of the prize or scholarship does not date back more than four years
- the project is performed in Switzerland
- the members of the board approve the project at one of the board meetings which are held twice a year
Important: Applications received on time will be dealt with at the board meetings which are held twice a year. Applications concerning past events cannot be considered. Fees will always be transferred to the organiser and only after the performance.
Would you like to hire our prize winners or scholarship holders?
Please consult our artist database here >
Board Meetings 2023
4 April 2023
2 October 2023
Applications for the board meeting on 2 October 2023 have to be handed in no later than 12 September 2023.
Please enclose the following documents:
- name, surname, address, e-mail and phone number of the applicant
- cover letter
- description / concept of the project
- budget of the project
- detailed financing plan including a list of all other institutions which have been contacted for support