The Rahn Kulturfonds was founded to promote and award outstanding students of swiss music conservatoires and academies.
Terms and conditions of participation
- must be born after 1 September 1992
- must be enrolled at a Swiss academy of music
- must have completed at least 2 semesters at a Swiss academy of music
- can participate in the audition no more than twice
- have to prepare for the audition three works from three different stylistic periods, one of them has to be a work from the classical period. The audition lasts approximately 10 minutes.
Rahn Kulturfonds will not provide any accompanist.
All applications sent in on time will be checked for completeness.
The candidates will be informed about the jury’s decision within a fortnight after the audition. Please note that no information will be provided on the jury’s decision.
Date: November 11, 2019
Closing Date: Applications have to be submitted before September 30, 2019.
By filling out the form below or by email adding the following documents:
- Application form scholarship audition 2019
- Download Budget form audition 2019
- Cover letter stating the reasons for your application
- Valid confirmation of enrollment at a Swiss music academy (autumn semester 2019)
- Letter of recommendation from a professor at a Swiss music academy
IMPORTANT: Please don’t forget to attach to your application the scores (in PDF format) of the three works you are going to prepare for the audition.